Hello Readers, more on tech updates; this post focuses on Google’s most anticipated tablet Nexus 7. This smart device is now up for sales in India through Google’s Play Store at a price of 15,999 INR excluding the shipping charges. The launched tablet is a 16 GB WIFI version which is an upgraded version of the announced 8 GB WIFI version at the same price. The tablet may be ordered on Google’s play store by paying through Credit or Debit card and it would reach you within 7-10 business days.
Nexus 7 (8 GB WIFI) first came into existence when it was announced to be launched in June 2012. Nexus 7 has been already named as “Gadget of the Year” at the Annual T3 Gadget Awards. Google Nexus is made by ASUS and claimed to be world’s first 7 inches Quad core tablet that runs on Android Jelly Bean v4.1.
You may also like ASUS MEMOPAD launched earlier this year.
Some of the key features of this smart device are as follows:
- It comes with a large 7 inches IPS display supporting resolutions of 1280x800 pixels.
- The device is powered by Nvidia Treaga 3 Quad-core processor clocks at 1.3GHz with 1GB RAM.
- It runs on Android Jelly Bean v4.1; the latest version of Android.
- Talking about the storage capacity it comes with 16 GB internal memory.
- It has a 4325 mAh battery to fuel the device which may last up to 9 hours.
- The device weighs around 340gms and its 10.5mm thick.
- It comes with a 1.2 Mega Pixels front camera for video calling over Skype, Google+ etc.
- The collective effort of Google and ASUS may threats Amazon’s Kindle Fire which is set to be launched later this year, but it cannot be considered as a rival of Apple’s I-Pad.
There are a few factors that may be against this device like:
- The Device does not support SD card, USB or any other secondary storage for your files.
- The price tag is not much competitive; there are many other tablets in the Indian that has more features in lesser budget.
If you put the price tag aside, this might be an excellent choice for the users in India. But it is not as perfect as many other tablets in the Indian market today with lower price as compare to this one. Google and ASUS tried to put everything in this device to make this device successful in Indian market. This device is especially for those people who wants to buy a tablet from big brand but cannot pay for an iPad or Samsung tablet.
You may also see our Smartphones and tablets section to see the alternatives for this device.
If you like my work; you can show your regards by hitting Facebook like, Following the Blog on Google+ or Stumbling our posts on Stumble upon via the buttons below.
Do you like this post? Please link back to this article by copying one of the codes below.URL: HTML link code: BB link code: