Saturday 13 April 2013

Earn money with Qadabra




Hello Readers, Continuing posting about online earnings methods by blog monetizing. Many bloggers start blogging as a part of their hobby including me. But when they start getting good response and traffic they look for online earning methods. I have already posted a few methods in my previous posts and this post is about Qadabra(former ads gadget). If your blog is new and does not match the requirements of Google adsense then you should consider this option of monetizing your blog with Qadabra. Qadabra is a hybrid of payment models like CPM (cost per mile or thousand), CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action) and has a good count of advertisers. I recently monetized my blog with Qadabra and getting good response.
Earn money with Qadabra

Why Qadabra?

Qadabra is a fast growing CPM based ads network and there are plenty of advertisers for all regions including India. I have seen many indian ads on my blog by Qadabra. The most important thing is you do not need to wait for an account approval within a few minutes after registration you will be able to see ads on your blog. The minimum payout is $1 and thats why i highly recommend this network. Their tagline says ads revenue magically simple. They have a simple but effective interface, easy to use and insert ad codes in almost every blogging platform including Blogger and Wordpress. Now let us review the features of Qadabra and how it can make you earn money online.

Features of Qadabra:

  • Easy user interface to create ads unit.
  • All countries allowed in this ads network including INDIA.
  • Variety of ads sizes and supports to create custom size ad units as well.
  • It has Low payout; $1 is the payment threshold.
  • It pays for CPM, CPC and CPA.
  • As they say it 1-2-3 it is very easy to sign up and put ad codes on your blog.
  • They have a top-notch support for all your queries.
  • You can track the ads performance by logging in the dashboard under the reports section.
  • Ads are relevant to your blog, you are asked to select category while creating the ads unit. Select up to 5 related categories that define your blogs.
  • Various payment options including PayPal, which is good news for Indian bloggers.
I have mentioned a few of their features, you can discover as many by registering for them. I highly recommend new blogs and those who are banned by GA to join this network. You can contact me if you have any problem regarding this. If I missed anything add it in comments, I will appreciate that.

If you face problems to place Qadabra ads in blogger posts, then see my article that features a tutorial to Place Qadabra ads inside blogger posts.

See more online earnings methods.

If you like my work; you can show your regards by hitting Facebook like button, following us on Google+, stumbling our posts on stumble upon or giving us a link back via the links below. Stay tuned for more tech updates.

Do you like this post? Please link back to this article by copying one of the codes below.

URL: HTML link code: BB link code:
author pic
Author: Mohammad Zafar Ahmad
Zafar Ahmad is PHP/Java Developer and a Passionate Blogger. He likes to write about Blogging tips, SEO tips, Blogger Widgets, Smart phones, Tablets and Online Earnings. You can find him on Facebook, Twitter or Google+

20 comments:

  1. i have just started with qadabra can you please help me on how to put qadabra ads inside your post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. See my blog http://mobilepctimes.blogspot.com
    That I had place my qadbra parse code in the post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good work..even Qadabra team don't know how to place these ads in Blogger post. Could you write a post on the same..i am sure many users want to put Qadabra ads in their posts..

      Delete
    2. subaharan nithiyananthan can you tell us the way how to do it

      Delete
  3. Zafar has this site actually paid you
    Even i could put qadabra ads inside my blog
    satnamtech.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have reached the payment threshold, but haven't opted for a payout yet..I will opt for it when i reach a good amount..It is a legit site so Don't worry..people are getting paid by them..

      Delete
  4. @satnam
    i guess i have got a way to do this now..i will check it myself first and post a tutorial for the same..keep visiting..

    ReplyDelete
  5. stats are not updating why ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stats are updated everyday..wait for a day if they are not updated yet..if you still face any problem contact the support team via support[at]qadabra.com

      Delete
  6. thanks for your posts. i will use it of course. and please can you tell me that how can we have box on the posts like you have on your box with links or how to put html code within the box inside the posts. plz help me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Zafar Ahmed for you posting, i post many ads in my blog from many adverser no use from them finally i noticed Qadabra some how now am satisfied with its service. I removed all ads and now post only Qadbra's ads, and they ask me to post 3-5 banners in webpage to get more revenue, but i don't know it may affect SEO or not. However, i posted and selected Qadbra is a best alternative for Adsense. This is my blog url http://you2shares.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi I am using ads from Qadabra and they are proving a nice ads format. Really nice ads.
    But there payment is very low. I am using the same on

    http://www.dailyindiadeal.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have also monetized my blog http://d2dsolutions.blogspot.com by Qadabra but how much traffic i require for my blog to get most of it

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am using qadabra and the blessing of God i have reached the amount of $20.This is my website http://protrickshub.in

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dont use "Qadabra",They are scam.Recently i got 500 clicks and my earning was 0$

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Qadabra is not scam..though you mite not be paid for clicks..After using it personally i believe that it pays you for impressions only and not clicks..

      Delete
    2. Hi Zafar, they pay on CPC also as you wrote in your post as well, that might be an invalid click thats why it happens to Madhuraj, i personally don't believe in Qadabra, you might have used it, BTW good information Zafar Bhai in single post.

      Delete
    3. Yeah that might be a reason with madhuraj..thanks for appreciating the content..

      Delete