Thursday 8 August 2013

Eid Mubarak: A Message from Author




Hello Friends, First of all I want to convey my wishes to all of you on the occasion of Eid-ul-Fitr. The month of fasting has come to an end. People from Arab & U.S. will be celebrating Eid today and rest of the world including India, Pakistan & Bangladesh will be celebrating it on August 9th
Eid Mubarak 2013

Talking about the journey so far for this blog, Unziptech was started in Feb this year and it has now become one of the popular blogs in its niche. I would like to thank all of my blog readers for the support and appreciation they have given me which has inspired me to write. I would also like to make apologies because i am unable to update my blog regularly these days for some relocation issues. But i will try to overcome all the issues ASAP so that i could be regular at posting again. Till then keep visiting, stay connected and once again Eid Mubarak..!!

Do you like this post? Please link back to this article by copying one of the codes below.

URL: HTML link code: BB link code:
author pic
Author: Mohammad Zafar Ahmad
Zafar Ahmad is PHP/Java Developer and a Passionate Blogger. He likes to write about Blogging tips, SEO tips, Blogger Widgets, Smart phones, Tablets and Online Earnings. You can find him on Facebook, Twitter or Google+

3 comments:

  1. Kheer Mubarak brother same to you thanks for talking this topic and share with us

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kher Mubarak! Bro wish you best of luck for coming days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Rizwan and @Saqib

    Thanks brothers..

    ReplyDelete